Welcome to the website of N-Design (“N Design,” “Website,” “Site,” “Company,” “We,” “Us” or “Our”). N-Design’s websites include nos.design (collectively, the “Websites”).
THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
The Services are not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Services and do not provide us with any personal information.
Services shall include any information or services made available by N-Design, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products, downloads and applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services, or any part of the Services, with or without notice.
We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer For Contents Of Services
The Services and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis and your use of the Services and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Services, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Company. Accordingly, Company assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Services.
COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, CONSULTANTS AND CONTRACTORS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Without limiting the foregoing, COMPANY, its affiliates, licensors, consultants and contractors make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content. You assume all the risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon the Content.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Services.
Disclaimer For Harm Caused To You, Others Or Any Properties From Interacting With This Website Or Using Its Contents
Visitors assume all risk.
The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
Disclaimer For Harm Caused By Downloads
Visitor downloads information from this Site at your own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
The terms N-Design, nos.design and other N-Design trademarks and services marks, and associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of N-Design or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of N-Design. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information on Site
N-Design seeks out content providers in particular subject matters as independent contractor contributors to the Site. N-Design does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials, without limitation, as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate. To the extent we refer to each of these contributors as an expert, you must understand we rely on the information they provide us. Contributors, even if characterized as an expert, are not employees of N-Design or its affiliates and N-Design cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any contributor, nor of any other users of the Site.
Please do not rely on Content, including User Contributions and content from Contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and N-Design shall have no responsibility or liability. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice (e.g., doctor-patient).
You agree as a condition of viewing, that any communication between you and Services is deemed a submission. All submissions, including portions thereof, graphics contained thereon, or any of the content of the submission, shall become the exclusive property of the Company and may be used, without further permission, for commercial use. You agree to only communicate that information to the Company, which it wishes to forever allow the Company to use in any manner as it sees fit.
Prohibited Uses of the Services
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Company or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Services (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Your Indemnification of Us
Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither, N-Design nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors (including our independent contractor contributors) shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Site and the information available on the Site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the Site. You hereby waive any and all claims against N-Design and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors (including our independent contractor contributors) arising out of your use of the Site and the information available thereon.
Third-Party Links, Advertisements, Websites and Content
We do not review or monitor any websites, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Site and are not responsible for the content of any such third-party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither N-Design nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
Federal Trade Commission Disclosure
This website and its information are written, edited and published by the Company, which claims sole and exclusive ownership of its content. For questions about this website or its content, please contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company sometimes accepts forms of cash advertising, direct sponsorship, affiliate sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. We abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in our website and its content. Other than what is obviously advertising, if certain content is paid or directly sponsored, then we here pledge our best efforts to clearly identify or label it as such. The Company is sometimes compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though we may receive compensation for our posts, advertisements or other content, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on any blog, guest post or any form of comments on our website are purely that blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Waiver and Severability
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in the County of San Mateo, State of California, USA or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should any arbitration be commenced between the parties to this agreement concerning this agreement, or the rights and duties of either in relation thereto, the party prevailing in such arbitration shall be entitled, in addition to such relief as may be granted, to its attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration.
This agreement may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement; it’s understood that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent (and, as applicable, the assent of the company, group or organization you represent) to all of these terms and conditions.
N-Design deals with copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Site that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us in an email to email@example.com. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
The headings for sections herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this agreement.
How to Contact Us
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting nos.design
END OF TERMS & CONDITIONS & USER AGREEMENT